A common challenge we face at Kiefer USA is that many of the schools, YMCAs and others who seek our products and services need additional funding. Many aren’t able or don’t want to seek a referendum as additional tax support can be a burden. So, Kiefer USA has developed a collaborative relationship with an experienced and well-respected fund raising consulting firm to help address the challenge.
Pruehs & Associates, LLC is a major gifts fund raising consulting firm with additional focus in marketing and public relations. They help charitable organizations like schools, colleges, YMCAs and others secure large gifts to build new buildings, athletic fields, performing arts centers and more. Check out their website at www.pruehs.net to see examples of clients served.
- Eaton Community Schools – community athletic and wellness complex
- Hononegah High School – feasibility study leading to a sports complex
- YMCA Camp Kern – study and campaign to create new facilities
- Springboro YMCA – a collaborative YMCA and medical center
- George Williams Lake Geneva Campus – study leading to a residence facility
- … and many more
What do Kiefer USA and Pruehs & Associates have in common?
We provide quality and highly personalized services. Our distinctive service mix enable us to complement one another.
Pruehs & Associates services offer a three-pronged approach:
- Fund raising feasibility study
- Campaign plan and interpretive materials
- Campaign implementation – management or consulting role
How Do We Start?
- Make sure your organization is a 501c3 organization that is able to seek gifts and grants.
- Let your Kiefer USA representative know you’d like to explore a campaign option to secure funding.
Pricing to Kiefer USA Clients
Pruehs & Associates, LLC will provide a 5% reduction in professional fees to any organization that participates through the Kiefer USA referral program.