To Order Samples
Rollover thumbnails to see a larger image. To get samples, fill out the form below with the swatch number(s) you would like a sample of.
PLEASE NOTE: We are only able to ship samples within our dealer territory.
Super X – The world’s most renowned and recognizable track surface just arrived at the next level, Super X 720….the proven contact platform for both biomechanics and durability, has joined our record setting Mondotrack backing which supports the lower leg by decreasing the athletes’ foot to surface impact thus improving comfort, performance and speed. With your new Mondo Super X 720 track, you will be running on innovation!
The traditional calendared Super X, provides a superior, more uniform and consistent performance compared to embedded EPDM textured surfaces:
- Traction – nothing outperforms vulcanized rubber. A Mondo surface allows for the use of smaller spikes thus achieving faster times by reducing drag.
- Drainage – the uniform repeating texture ensures proper water flow
- Durability – no granules breaking away underfoot, ensuring consistent traction, safety and athletic performance.
- Safety – Even wet, the surface not only exceeds all IAAF but also meets ADA requirements and is MRSA resistant.
Like anything of value and longevity, quality construction begins from the bottom up with a sound foundation. The patented hexagonal 720 design is the driving engine which allows the deforming geometries of the backing to harness the rudimentary laws of physics, providing both comfort and speed simultaneously, unlike any other layer in the history of track & field.
- Comfort – generated from the hexagonal cushion of air, the same principles of which most athletic footwear is based upon.
- Speed – generated in two ways – first: during each step, the force gained and not dissipated, transitions from the 5th metatarsus to the 1st metatarsus faster with the hexagonal backing than any other track surface. Simultaneously, the air charged hexagons and encapsulated microcells are the driving force for energy return. This is a proven mechanical advantage for the athlete.
- Texture: Track Embossing
- Thicknesses: 35/64″ (13.5mm)
- Roll length: 19′ 8″ to 52′ 9″ (6m – 16m)
- Roll width: 3′ to 6′ (0.92 – 1.83m)
- GreenGuard Gold Certified
- 100% recyclable
- Granular free – no migration of loose granules which are known to migrate into waterways where fish and shellfish habitat.
- Mercury Free – unlike full poured surfacing