To Order Samples
Rollover thumbnails to see a larger image. To get samples, fill out the form below with the swatch number(s) you would like a sample of.
PLEASE NOTE: We are only able to ship samples within our dealer territory.
THE INDUSTRY STANDARD IN MULTIPURPOSE SURFACING
A versatile surface designed to meet the multipurpose needs, for both indoor and outdoor applications. Over 20 years of proven performance and durability has made Sportflex M the industry standard for multipurpose use.
- Engineered with an adjusted coefficient of friction to accomodate sports requiring a high level of pivot movements
- The texture, a redesigned tessellation pattern, improves ball bounce for tennis applications
- The formulation enhances the product’s ability to withstand heavy traffic and abuse in multipurpose settings
SHOCK ABSORPTION LAYER
- Deforming geometries provides enhanced vertical deflection and improved lateral support, increasing both shock absorption and energy return
- Use of proprietary equipment and vulcanization process ensure that biomechanical and physical properties will remain consistent over the product’s useful life
DURABILITY & PERFORMANCE
- Engineered to withstand static and rolling loads such as bleachers, tables and chairs
- Unparallel lifespan
- Great stain resistance; does not need coatings or specialized maintenance
- Texture: ATS
- Thicknesses: 5/16″ (8mm), 3/8″ (10mm), 1/2″ (12mm)
- Roll length: 19’8” to 59’ (6m to 18m)
- Roll width: 3′ – 6′ (0.92m – 1.83m)
*P86 Marine Blue & P89 Yellow – INDOOR ONLY
- GreenGuard Gold Certified
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified plant
- 100% recyclable and easy to dispose of because it is free of halogen, CFCs, plasticizers, chlorine, heavy metals and asbestos
- Contributes toward the efforts to achieve LEED points