To Order Samples
Rollover thumbnails to see a larger image. To get samples, fill out the form below with the swatch number(s) you would like a sample of.
PLEASE NOTE: We are only able to ship samples within our dealer territory.
PERFECT BLEND OF DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
Advance has been established as the most durable and highest performing gymnasium/multipurpose resilient surface in the industry. Advance can meet all the demands of multipurpose use, as well as exceed the leading biomechanical standards set for competitive athletic events. Advance Vulcanized (3-layer) is designed for greater shock absorption, ideal for high impact sports like basketball. Advance New Generation (2-layer) is ideal for schools, churches and multipurpose rooms.
- Dual or triple durometer vulcanized construction
- Will not compress or break down over time
- Withstands static and rolling loads
- 20+ year life expectancy
- Good acoustic properties
- Non-porous surface is easy to maintain
- Lowest total cost of ownership
- Solid 2mm rubber wear layer requiring no finishes or coating
- Exceeds coefficient of friction standards for improved athletic performance; perfect for basketball and volleyball
LOAD DISBURSEMENT LAYER
- Excellent reinforcement against bleachers, tables and chairs
- Gives athletes proper foot support and stability by generating proper force reduction
- Provides optimal shock absorption and energy return
- Everlay® Protection – 3/16″ (4.7mm) Prefabricated resilient underlayment for installation with Mondo Indoor sports products to increase sound and shock absorption.
- Everlay® T – 1/16″ (1.5mm) Prefabricated resilient underlayment for installation with Mondo Indoor sports products to reduce moisture vapor emissions.
- Texture: Smooth Matte
- Thicknesses: 2-layer Advanced New Generation: 15/64″ (6mm), 5/16″ (8mm)
3-layer Advanced Vulcanized: 5/16″ (8mm), 25/64″ (10mm)
NEW: Advance Protection: Advance + Everlay Protection (9mm)
- Roll length: 42′ 9″ (13m)
- Roll width: 6′ 1″ (1.86m)
HEALTH & SAFETY
- 100% recyclable
- Free of phthalates, PVC, isocyanates and solvents
- Fire resistant
- Excellent fungal, bacterial and microbial resistance throughout
- GreenGuard Gold Certified