To Order Samples
Rollover thumbnails to see a larger image. To get samples, fill out the form below with the swatch number(s) you would like a sample of.
PLEASE NOTE: We are only able to ship samples within our dealer territory.
COMBINING PERFORMANCE AND COMFORT
Mondoflex is a two-layer vulcanized rubber point elastic multipurpose sport flooring. Mondoflex can be combined with the Everlay underlayment for increased shock absorption, moisture mitigation and renovation.
Mondoflex II is a composite made of three layers: The 1st and 2nd layers are made of 100% vulcanized virgin rubber, a thermoset material, and the 3rd layer is made of a three-dimensional recycled polyurethane foam. The three layers are combined during the manufacturing process to form the Mondoflex II gym surface.
PERFORMANCE TOP LAYER
- Solid 2mm rubber wear layer requiring no finishes or coatings
- Smooth surface layer engineered to exceed coefficient of friction standards for athletic performance
LOAD DISPERSION MIDDLE LAYER
- Improves the safety and durability of the system.
- Improves the biomechanical properties of the system by performing like an area elastic system (extending the area of foot impact, greatly reducing the chance of injury for the athlete).
- Three-layer system improves shock absorption qualities and increases the ability to withstand static load indentation of tables and chairs in multipurpose applications.
COMFORT BOTTOM LAYER
- Proprietary blended underlayment – engineered to deliver performance, safety and comfort
- Returns maximum dimensional memory and load capacity
DURABILITY AND LIFE-CYCLE COST
- Non porous surface, easy to maintain
- Superior static and rolling load characteristics in comparison to PVC
- Texture: Smooth
- Thicknesses: Mondoflex: 1/8″ (3mm), Mondoflex II: 19/64″ (7.5mm)
- Roll length: max 59′ (18m)
- Roll width: 6′ 2″ (1.90m)